CONDITIONS FOR THE CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING
If you warn us before the 16th day of your arrival, the booking can be cancelled free of charge.
If you warn us before the 8th day of your arrival, you will be reimbursed 50% of your overall booking.
If you warn us in the week before your arrival, your deposit is non-refundable.
CONDITIONS FOR CONFIRMING YOUR BOOKING
When you book using our website or one of our partner websites, your booking will enter a “confirming stage”. This means your room / apartment is booked for you, but will only be confirmed once a deposit has been paid.
The deposit can be paid by bank transfer, top up postepay (Italian guests only), paypal or cash ( being sent via Money Gram, Money Transfer etc.).
Unless otherwise indicated, the guest has 7 days in which to pay the deposit.
If no deposit has been received within 7 days, the booking will be cancelled. If the booking was made with one of our partners, after the 7th day there will be a request to cancel the booking which will take place no more than two days after.
CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE APARTMENTS
- If, upon arrival at the address given for your room/apartment, we are not there to greet you, PLEASE DO NOT disturb other residents in the building! Instead, please phone one of the following numbers:Stefano: +39.339.14.07.844 - Leon: +39.3220.127.116.116
- Please remember to confirm your time of arrival 3-4 days before the day of your check-in. This enables us to ensure the best hospitality upon arrival and to inform you of all that is necessary to enjoy the beauty of the city.
- Please remember to provide us with the time of your arrival and any details of the train/plane/coach. If you are arriving by car, please inform us of your planned departure time and route. This will enable us to help you if there are any traffic jams/delays etc. We are more than happy to offer support to ensure you arrive as easily as possible.
- Always provide us with an active phone number during your stay in the city. This is to ensure we can contact you if necessary. We use all means available: message, phone call, Whatsapp, Facebook, Skype and Twitter.
- Remember we are happy to answer any questions you may have about Rome, public transport, restaurants, museums etc.
- Tourist tax costs 3.50 euro per person, per night for any guests aged over 10 years old. This cost is NOT included in the cost of your stay. This tax is calculated only for the first ten nights of your stay.
- The cost of your stay is divided into: the amount of your booking + the tourist tax + any extra payments that may be incurred. This total amount is the entire cost of your stay in Rome and will be the only amount that you should refer to. Some of our partner websites request a booking payment in advance. In this case, upon arrival you will only be requested to pay the tourist tax + any extra payments that may be incurred.
- It is NOT necessary to arrive in the city with cash as there are ATMs no more than 3 minutes from all our apartments.
- In your room/apartment there are always available beds. In 95% of these we have double beds. Please specify if you wish to have separate or attached beds before your arrival so we can organize ourselves accordingly.
- We are able to offer a transfer service to and from airports and ports as well as places of interest. Please don’t hesitate to contact us. Many types of vehicles are available. Remember we are also able to organize guided tours of Rome, Ostia Antica, the archaeological area of Appia Antica and the Caffarella park, as well as many other areas around the city.
GENERAL RULES FOR YOUR STAY
- General check-in is between the hours of 14:00 and 20:00. A set time will be arranged beforehand.
- To check-in outside of these hours will incur a charge of 20 euro. We ask that check-out is made before 11:00 in the morning
- A check-out made after 11:00 in the morning will incur a charge. From 11:00 to 16:00 - 20 euro, from 16:00 to 18:00 - 35 euro and from 18:00 to 20:00 - one night’s fee will be charged.
- To leave baggage after 11:00 in the morning, will incur a charge of 2 euro for each bag. It is not permitted to have guests without our permission.